Tuesday, November 27, 2007

November and a trip to Paris for Miss Bunny

Welcome to my blog.... in a month when a lucky
huggermugger got folded, packed and whisked off to Paris. It was freezing but being made of wool, cotton and angora she didn't really mind.














We had a delicious lunch at Le Gorge Rouge in Rue St Paul.

Highlight of the trip for her was a visit to the incredible Entree des Fournisseurs in St Germain (entreedesfournisseurs.com) - a haberdashers which makes my trips to John Lewis look ever so pointless. We bought some felt and some buttons for the bobs.
For other adventures see Flickr 'Huggers on Holiday'


The next big news for us is that the Open Studios at Great Western Studios are this weekend. Open from 12pm on Saturday (1st December). See my website for details of how to get there and to see who else is around.


That's it I suppose. Wow, my first blog.


Clare

No comments: